Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Things you may not have known about me...

A meme from my sister Carrie

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
  1. Newspaper delivery
  2. Lemonade stand
  3. Direct-mail piece work
  4. Grocery store cashier
B)Four movies you would watch over and over:
  1. Patton
  2. Philadelphia Story
  3. Gosford Park
  4. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
C) Four places you have lived:
  1. Westfield, NJ
  2. Chicago, IL
  3. Freehold, NJ
  4. Toms River, NJ

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:

  1. Lost
  2. Best Week Ever
  3. The Soup
  4. Daily Show
E) Four places you have been on vacation:
  1. Amsterdam
  2. Maine
  3. Switzerland
  4. Las Vegas

F) Four websites you visit daily:

  1. Bloglines
  2. lala
  3. Yahoo Mail
  4. sammie323's LiveJournal

G) Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Spinach
  2. Blueberries
  3. Pork chops
  4. Lima beans

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. Here...
  2. ...here...
  3. ...here...
  4. ...and here

No comments: